Company’s Total Award Tally Reaches a Remarkable 64!
Toronto, Canada, September 19, 2016 – WSI, the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants, is pleased to announce that it has received 7 awards in the 2016 WebAwards, produced by the Web Marketing Association (WMA). The awards received by WSI this year includes 5 Standard of Excellence Awards and 2 Outstanding Website Awards. WSI has earned a total of 64 WMA WebAwards since 2007.
Now in its 17th year running, the WebAwards is a prestigious annual website competition that sets the international standard of excellence for Internet marketing and website development. Last year, in 2015, WSI was awarded 5 Standard of Excellence Awards, the Best Manufacturing Website Award and the Best Other Website Award. The WSI Digital Marketing Consultants who were recognized this year are:
- Andreas Mueller-Schubert, WSI Consultant from USA, received the Food Industry Standard of Excellence for Oak Avenue Catering (www.oakavenuecatering.com)
- Doug Schust, WSI Consultant from USA, received the Sports Standard of Excellence for CDA Golf (www.golfcda.com)
- Doug Schust, WSI Consultant from USA, received Pharmaceuticals Standard of Excellence for Carolan Group (www.carolangroup.com)
- Judy, Ken & Ryan Kelly, WSI Consultants from USA, received the Restaurant of Excellence for Sonoma- Cold Stone Creamery (www.sonomacoldstone.com)
- eAdvertising, a WSI Agency from Ecuador, received the Food Industry Standard of Excellence for La Favorita (www.lafavorita.com.ec/aderezos)
- Peter Jasniewski, WSI Consultant from Canada, received an Outstanding Website Award for The Davies (www.thedavies.com)
- Roshan Pai, WSI Consultants from USA, received an Outstanding Website Award for Learning Cycle Tutors (www.learningcycletutors.com)
Commented Mark Dobson, Co-Founder and CEO of WSI, “the WMA WebAwards signifies the quality of the websites our network produces. Winning 5 Standard of Excellence and 2 Outstanding Website this year, proves the excellent service WSI stands by today and since 2007, when we first participated. We’ve won every year, totaling 64 awards to date. This is impressive achievement, as most organizations cannot say the same. And, we are assured that we will continue this winning streak in the future. On behalf of the entire network, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the winners and commend them on their excellent work.”
The Web Marketing Association (WMA) has been organizing its annual WebAwards for 17 years, and the award competition is today’s premier website award program. Submissions are judged based on specific criteria including design, innovation, content, interactivity, copywriting, and ease of use and technology.